When you are asking someone directions where to go, most people will not stand still with their hands in their pockets. No, they are always pointing in the direction where to go. On a website, you can direct also your customers to the right turn. You can place arrows on strategic places. But how can you easily make that call to action arrows?
These are the arrows am I talking about. Click them, and save image as… fetch the other arrows here and down below.
How can you insert this call to action arrows in the correct place?
In another tutorial, I have written about how to make the background transparent. You need a transparent background.
Some arrows have that already. But when they haven’t a transparent background, you can make that on Pixlr.com.
- Continue with Pixlr editor and enable/allow flash.
Always look for the Commercial free to use images! Very important!
This is the way how to create space for the call to action arrow.
And now we are going to make a screenshot from that space.
This screenshot we are uploading to Pixlr, a free online photo editor.
1. Go to Pixlr.com/editor (Continue with Pixlr editor and enable flash.)
2. Open image from the computer.
3. Go to layer, add arrow image as a layer.
4. Go to edit, free transform.
5. Rotate and crop your arrow and save.
6. Add text if you want.
7. Cut the text and arrow.
8. Save your picture.
9. Add your image right into the space we did create
10. You can also paste the arrow directly on your image
Here is the LIVE-SHOW
I have made an anchor link to the arrow on the gadget page
Grab these transparent V, circle and arrow signs right now!
“Call to action arrows for your website”
I was able to write this tutorial for you because I follow
a terrific course on the Wealthy Affiliate University
Other interesting posts: