For this tutorial we are using MS paint, to learn how to draw a stickman. You can make your own advertising images, original and creative. Or you can make a cartoon with your own catchy text. Beneath I will give you directions to how to bring your stickman to live.
How to draw a Stickman?
How to draw a young figure and how to draw an old man. It has all to do with specific roundings and position.
1. Go to MS Paint.
2. Set the measure.
3. Choose your background color, the same as your website.
4. Start with the basics, oval and choose your line thickness.
5. Change the line thickness for the eyes.
6. Draw computers, closets, baskets etc. but keep it simple. One-line-drawing.
7. Add some text.
8. Use the flex-lines for arms and legs.
9. Use flex-lines also for the chair.
10. Pull the flex-line from start to end, then click beside it to bow the line.
11. Use the Ctrl + Z frequently to find the perfect pose.
12. Draw some thin lines on the ground.
13. fill in with shadow colors.
14. Add some details. The desk with drawers.
15. Finish off with the perfect text.
Examples of how to draw a stickman
I wish you a lot of fun creating your own stickman cartoon
It is also possible to bring your stickman to live. For that, you can download Stykz
Stykz tutorial 1
When you take the extra step to bring your stickman to live,
you can search on YouTube for inspiration.
Look for Stykz animations!