Loes Knetsch ©
You must have encountered this problem while writing your website content. You add a numbered list, and you want to insert an image or a paragraph of text, and the next number on the list starts with 1 again, while you wanted to go on with 4. At last, you choose instead of a numbered list for the bullet list. Not anymore! Here is your solution!
HTML list starting number
2 methods to create this
To be able to show you how this works I will add some random numbered phrases
1. How to make your ordered list start with any number
2. There is an HTML code you can use for that matter
3. I will show you this code right now
Start your HTML numbered list at any number
1. No, I want to go on with number 4
How do you do that?
4. Type in this code behind the ol
5. Take a look at this screenshot
6. And your next number on the list
7. will be the one you want to start with
When you click on Numbered list in the visual tab, it automatically creates <ol> and <li> codes in the text tab. When you go over to the text tab for the numbering, you can add any number you want too without any <o> and <li> codes.
Do you have a website, but it is not that successful as you want it to be? Then it might be helpful to follow some lessons in SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and how to implement marketing to monetize your website. The lessons we provide are also very suitable for anyone who wants to build their first website.
More interesting HTML training of me are
And here I used start=”2″ and start =”3″ too behind the ol (screenshot)
2. How to Customize the “more” tag on your website, and replace the default text easily for your own text.
3. More free HTML codes for beginners, copy and paste!