It is very important to find the right keyword phrases for your blog post. It is also important to bring in your keywords into your post in the right places. For instance, my keyword phrase from this blog post is “Internet Marketing Strategies”.
As you can see, my permalink contains the keyword phrase, the title starts with it and in the first paragraph, the keyword phrase is mentioned.
You have to name at least one picture with your keyword phrase at the start of the Alternative Text, I usually name my featured image after the keyword phrase.
Internet Marketing Strategies
1. You need to write a blog post from at least 300 words. 1000 words is much better.
2. You have to put in your keywords and/or synonyms separately about 4 times divided over the 300 words.
3. You put your keyword phrase in fluently English in the first paragraph.
4. You name at least one picture after your keyword phrase in the alt section.
5. You make an (H2) title text with your keyword phrase.
6. You use the keyword phrase in the last paragraph as well.
7. Do not use to long sentences, make breaks and attractive headers regularly.
When you write a blog post from far more than 300 words, you need to put in keywords and/or synonyms more often. Don’t overdo it, and write naturally.
Internet marketing strategies, what to do next?
We need to fill in the form for the Search Engine Optimization at the bottom of the page.
What do you have to do next?
Google like to find intern links and extern links, so I am going to see if I can link some of the text to an earlier article. I found the words Search Engine Optimization, and I wrote an earlier blog about this, so I am going to link these words to that post. You can link to as many internal blog posts as you want, just keep it relevant.
At the bottom of this post, I will add an extern link to my profile on the Wealthy Affiliate University, that’s where I learn all this stuff. When you click that link, you can take a quick look on the premises of the Wealthy Affiliate University.
The next thing to do is add some tags.
And now we find ourselves a few tags to add. Usually, I add my 2nd to 5th choice of keyword phrases
Whatever you put into your description, tags or keywords, it has to be mentioned in your blog post too.
You can not fool the GoogleBot.
I am closing up with a feature image.
I make my own feature logo’s on Canva.com (again an external link)
This blog post will be added to my free WordPress website tutorial for beginners page (again an internal link)
And of course, I name the feature image “Internet marketing strategies” 🙂
When you did all of this you are ready to publish!
Word count: 513