It isn’t that easy to make money online as some will make you believe. Most of the time to succeed online it will take a lot of hard work and perseverance. After some research online I found various ways to earn an income by using the internet. The World Wide Web is growing fast, and if you want to you can step in anytime. Beneath I will give you the most common and Real Ways to Make Money Online Pros Cons.
At first, we are going to see how
are earning their money by using the internet.
- Selling products
- Money Investing and stocks
- Selling services
- Selling stories (magazines)
- Offering software
The richest people are almost never working as MLM colporteurs.
But what options are there for you and me?
1. Selling Products
You do need a website to be able to sell your own products online. You probably don’t have oil to sell, like as the richest people. You do need a product, and you have to do some market research. You want to know where you can reach your customers.
If you already have a product, this is one of the best ways to use the internet for your own benefit.
The only thing you need besides your product is a website where you can display your goodies.
- The internet offers you opportunities to reach a lot of people, which you will not have on a local market.
- No fancy shop needed
- If you haven’t got a product yet, you are in for some hard labour.
2. Money investments and stocks
You don’t need a website to invest in companies or buy their stocks. You invest your money into companies. By buying stocks, you buy a little piece of the company. And when they make a profit you get a bit of the profit. When their business doesn’t do so well, you will lose money.
- You can automate it.
- You can become really rich.
- You need a starting capital.
- It takes often a lot of time.
- You can go broke.
3. Offering Services Online
You don’t have to own a website to offer services online. There are websites where you can open an account. A real good way of using the internet to earn money is to offer your services. You will not get filthy rich from it, but you can earn a decent income. You can offer your skills as a writer or as a photographer. But also as a website or logo developer.
Writing is of all times, and will be always a way to earn money.
- You are already good at it.
- There are online websites available where you can offer your online skills. Fiverr.com is one of them.
- You are dependent on other people.
- You get assignments and are not free.
4. Affiliate of a product or company
You do need a website to participate in this line of online money making. You promote a product from a company and earn a few percentage when it’s been sold via your affiliate link. This is a risk-free market. You don’t have to invest a lot of money.
- Relatively simple.
- You are free to choose which product you want to promote.
- You can earn a lot of money.
- When you are established, you will earn a solid income.
- The profits are less high than when you are selling your own product or service.
- You need perseverance, you will not get rich overnight.
- You can’t just launch a website, you need knowledge how to set it right in the market.
5. Earn Money with Adsense
You need a website or a YouTube account and a Gmail address for this, Let Google do the work! Adsense is placing ads on your YouTubes and in a special box on your website. You can add it where you want it. On top or in the sidebar or in the footer. The footer is perhaps not the most appropriate place to add your AdSense ads. At least not, if you want as many clicks on it as you can get.
Click here to see my YouTube tutorials.
- It’s easy to apply.
- You don’t have to do anything to make it work.
- The ads are not always the ones you truly like.
- Earnings are low.
- You have to be careful not to click your own ads, you’ll be suspended if you do.
My recommendation for Real Ways to Make Money Online Pros Cons
Make a combination of the recommended ways to make money online.
- Start a website free account (click here).
- Search a good product / niche market.
- Add Google Adsense.
- Offer your services online.
- When you have big profits, invest your profit in stocks or in a company.
- You increase your chances.
- Gain knowledge.
- Earn an (additional) income.
- Low investment.
- Without risk.