Remove background image, quite easy, when you know how.
Transparent logos can be pasted on pictures, as you can see below.
This is my header, as you can see, and a transparent logo is much more appealing then the logo with a white background, don’t you think?
You’ve made a terrific logo, but the logo has a white background.
Here is a YouTube which will show you how to remove background images and make the background transparent.
10 steps for making the background of an image transparent
- Go to Pixlr.com
- Launch Web App
- Upload image from your computer
- You use the wand tool, click on the part you want to make transparent
- invert image
- copy image
- Click on new image
- Check the two boxes
- Repeat 4-8 again, and again, and again, and again etc.)
- Save as PNG file to keep it transparent
When you want to paste the logo on a picture, or your header, you can do that in Pixlr.com as well.
- Upload header picture.
- add logo- image as a layer.
- Save as jpeg or when something has to stay transparent as png
Remove background image on PIXLR