How to make, in an easy way, a round picture and add a frame to it.
At the end of this tutorial I have placed some round picture frames.
1. make your picture square, you can use MS paint for that.
2. add your picture via Add Media on your website.
3. Use this html code, replace the colored parts for your own data in your text editor
<a style=”display: inline;”><img style=”width: 200px; height: 200px; border-radius: 200px;” title=”molen.jpg” src=“https://workathomefuture.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/molen.jpg” alt=”molen.jpg” /></a>
4. Go to visual and take a screenshot.
5. Go to paint open the screenshot and cut the round picture.
7. Add the picture in layers at Pixlr.com
8. The result:
Round Picture Frames
found on Google Free for reusing.
I hope you liked this tutorial, click here for more tutorials.
Have you ever thought about creating your own website?
Then this is your chance! We offer you a 7-day totally free premium access to worlds best website builder. Imagine, a website of your own, and you can try this out for free. You build your first website, put in some words of your own, and you can show your website to your mom, husband, wife or children. Wouldn’t that be awesome? The Wealthy Affiliate University gives everybody the opportunity to try their program out for free, no credit card needed. Free = Free!
Other interesting posts: