Free Search Engine Optimization Keyword Lesson for beginners.
Do you want your website being ranked no.1 by Search Engines as Google, Bing, Yahoo? You have to put keywords or phrases in the back office of your website. The Search Engines are crawling your website to look for those words.
When people are searching for information on the internet they are typing words in the search bar.
You understand that it is very important your website will end up on the first page. Search engine ranked no.1.
You really do not want to end up and be the 3.210.000 result on the list.
There is a real keyword competition going on, so before you are writing a blog, it will be wise to do a thorough keyword search.
Search Engine Optimization Keyword Lesson
When filling in your keywords and writing your post or page, you have to pay attention to several points.
The meta description.
- Is your meta description appealing? What is the description of your competition?
We see the meta description of the competition. What do they enter?
Let’s make a list of the words. What are they using in the meta description?
Market Research lessons.
online marketing efforts.
analyze and keyword research tools.
10 basic tips.
keywords you want to avoid targeting.
And we see the Titles, what are they telling us.
Search Engine Optimizations.
Lessons in Keyword Stupidity.
Search Engine Journal.
Free Seo Tools & Search Engine Optimization.
How do I Influence my Google Rankings?
10 basic SEO tip to get you started.
Now we are going to write a meta description for this “Search Engine Optimization Keyword Lesson”.
Be aware all words has to appear in your text too.
- Add the primary keyword / phrase to the meta description.
Search Engine Optimization Keyword Lesson.Free SEO basic research tips.Tools for marketing efforts.Influencing and analyzing Google ranking.Avoid stupidity.
More points to pay attention to…
- Use a new keyword to focus on.
- Does the page title contain keyword / phrase, at the beginning? That will improve ranking.
- Give the page title at least 40 characters. Recommended is a 70 character limit.
- What is the keyword density? How many times will the keyword appear? Count your keywords.
- Does your keyword appear in the first paragraph of the copy?
- Give the images on the page alt tags with the target keyword / phrase.
- Does your page outbound link(s)? Look for at least one appropriate external link.
- Does your Keyword / keyphrase appear in at least one subheading in the copy? While not a major ranking factor, one is beneficial.
- Does your keyword / phrase appear in the URL for your page?
- What would your copy score be in the Flesch Reading Ease? Make short sentences. Make paragraphs of 6 sentences max.
SEO Check for this post…
Do not enter keywords, which does not appear in your text.
Do not use phrases that you can not supply.
Do not use a well-known brand name.
I hope you liked this tutorial, please leave a comment or share.
“Free Search Engine Optimization Keyword Lesson”.