There are a lot of scammy sites online, promising you golden mountains! Get millionaire over night!
Do you believe that? Then there should be a lot of millionaires by now if that would work!
There are sensible ways to avoid scam online. You can’t be too careful. Before you now it, you have paid an amount of money to go into this scene, not knowing exactly what it is all about. I will give you 15 reasons when the alarm bells should go off!
Ways to avoid scam online
2. When they say, claim your spot, we only have room for two more.
3. When they have the add out only for today.
4. When they offer a huge discount, the regular price is $999 but you do not pay $499, even not $199 but only $99.
5. When you can’t see what you are paying for, no transparency.
6. You have to download stuff, to get into the program.
7. When there isn’t any information available about the company.
8. When they promise you an income from $10,000 dollar within a month.
9. If you have to pay money to be allowed to join.
10. If guarantees are given on the level of earnings.
11. If it’s too good to be true, it IS!
12. Note the writing style. Is it in understandable correct English.
13. If there is actually very little information.
14. If there is an overload of information, you do not understand at all anymore.
15. If the site is loud, with lots of flashing and call to action buttons
What can you do about it to detect if you are dealing with a scam site?
Take a close look at the website. What are they offering you?
Look at the 15 points above, what is the score between 1-14 and what does Google say about it?
I am going along a few points with you now.
Point 1,2 and 3, limitation, they want to convince you, you miss the biggest opportunity of your life if you do not join today. Well, that is rubbish!
What is the price you pay?
Point 4, 5, 6 and 7, which price you have to pay for what software, is for trustful companies no issue at all. When you purchase a software program from Microsoft, you pay a price. You know what you are going to get. They do not give $900 dollar discount on the price. They are transparent and clear. They are giving you an opportunity to contact them by mail or otherwise. A trustful company gives you the chance to look inside and contact people before paying unseen for something dusky.
They promise you heaven!
Point 8, 9, 10 and 11. Set your alarm bells on sharp! Tens of thousands of dollars per month? Guaranteed? That can’t be true!
And take it from me, it isn’t! The cash is not flowing into your account, BUT into their account, when you are paying!
When it sounds to good to be true, it IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE.
Read between the lines
Point 12, 13 and 14. How is the information given? What words do they use, Is it written in plain English? Or do they use difficult to understand phrases? Is the information to the point and clear? Do you know what you get, after reading the website?
Can you contact them if you have questions?
What you see is what you get!?#@
Point 15: I’ll make visible.
Use your biggest friend Google. If you Google: “Is …… a scam? Lots of info will come in the results.
You can make up your mind quickly!
This is a video from a colleague of me, and he is explaining all about
Penny Stock Sniper
His Overall Ranking: AWFUL
More tutorials about internet scams
“Ways to avoid scam online”
I was able to write this for you because I follow the terrific
course at the
Wealthy Affiliate University.
When you decide to join me at the Wealthy Affiliate University there are some things you ought to know. Your membership will be free for as long as you wish. You get to determine the value first before buying the premium upgrade. You even get to build TWO websites and get some great training as part of the free membership program. It really is awesome. If you are currently working online and not making enough money or you want to start making money online, I highly recommend Wealthy Affiliate to you.