WABANNER
Before you are joining a company or organization, you always want to know more of the trustfulness of your future relationship. The reasons people are interested in starting a website are very diverse. Some have an ambition, a dream. Some have a product or a book of their own to promote. But a lot are chasing the money cash flow on the internet. How possible will it be for you to hit the jackpot, and how possible will it be, when you take matters into your own hands and get a piece of this enormous cake! Here are the most Wealthy Affiliate FAQs.

Wealthy Affiliate FAQs – About

What is Wealthy Affiliate about?

The Wealthy Affiliate University was founded in 2005. It is an open education source which provides tutorials to teach you all about Affiliate Marketing. They connect thousands of entrepreneurs with training, affiliate marketing, and social networking.

What is the mission of Wealthy Affiliate?

The mission of Wealthy Affiliate is making it possible for everyone, through proper training and guidance, to become successful online marketers.

Who are the owners of Wealthy Affiliate?

Kyle and Carson

Kyle Loudoun and Carson Lim, both from Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, are active members of the community and frequently available to ask questions in the chatroom. Both guys are always approachable for questions.

What support is available?

There is a development and support team from about 20 full-time employees, including Kyle, Carson, and Jay.
Jay is responsible for the very interesting live video training which is freely offered to all premium members.
There is a specialist team of programmers, code managers, content managers and others.

What is the Wealthy Affiliate Community?

Wealthy Affiliate has an active, warm, compassionate, international community. Members can contact one another in various ways: By writing interactive blogs where you can place your reaction, in questions area where members are able to send Q & A to each other, and also a chatroom for direct communication. You also have the possibility to send personal messages.

Wealthy Affiliate FAQs

How is the help structured on Wealthy Affiliate?

Technical Support: 24/7/365

Community support: 24/7/365

Q&A: Wealthy Affiliate is open around the clock, and all Q&A are databased and accessible.

PM (Private Message): All premium members are able to reach out to each other, (most members are specialized in some area), and the willingness to help is incredible.

Live chat: Ask in person your question in live chat, where Kyle and Carson are present on a regular base too.

How are the tutorials presented on Wealthy Affiliate?

The affiliate marketing and boot camp tutorials are written and accompanied with step-by-step videos. You can watch the videos 24/7.  There is almost weekly a live video training for premium members. And also, the blogs and extra tutorials are written by members and they are of great value.

What are the tasks I have to do?

Most important is to “Get Started”. Beneath all lessons are checkboxes. Some lessons you can do in an hour and some will take up much more time. You will get only useful assignments, which will lead you to the success you have in mind.

How many lessons can I follow?

I haven’t counted them all, but besides the regular Wealthy Affiliate tutorials, and the classrooms you can enter, there are thousands of lessons available written by members.

Certification Courses- Getting Started

Level 1 Online Entrepreneur Certification – Getting Started
Level 2 Building Your Own Traffic Producing Website
Level 3 Online Entrepreneur Certification – Making Money!
Level 4 Online Entrepreneur Certification – Mastering Social Engagement
Level 5 The Business of Content – Achieving Maximum Success Through Content Creation

Affiliate Bootcamp

Phase 1 Starting Your Foundation
Phase 2 Content, Keywords, and Conversions
Phase 3  Giving Your Site Social Value
Phase 4 Get Visual. Get Aesthetic. Get a Brand Through Media
Phase 5 Knowing Your Audiences & Catapulting Your Referrals
Phase 6 Bing, Yahoo, & The Power of PPC
Phase 7 How to Scale Successful PPC Campaigns

Each level and every phase contain 10 lessons.

What is the difference between the benefits of joining Starter Membership and Premium Membership?

Wealthy Affiliate FAQs

Wealthy Affiliate Faqs

Page 1: About
Page 2: Affiliate Marketing
Page 3: Advertisement
Page 4: You
Page 5: Domain names and keyword tools
Page 6: Legitimate
Page 7: IRS

(Visited 673 times, 1 visits today)
Pages ( 1 of 7 ): 1 23 ... 7Next »
  1. JEFF says:

Loes –

I understand the necessary effort required for a good start up and continuing momentum. My questions, as a retiree with ‘some’ time on my hands:

1. What’s a reasonable, minimum BALLPARK TOTAL HOURS GUESSTIMATE for the necessary training, etc. required to get up to speed and actually earning a regular and steady monthly income?

2. Once up and running, can a WA endeavor pay off if earnestly working at and on it for 10-15 HOURS PER WEEK (versus ‘full-time’)?

• Loes says:

Hi Jeff, I understand your question, but there isn’t a clear and definite answer to that. That depends on many factors. When your business is running, you can maintain your website within 10-15 hours a week, that’s very reasonable. You ask me if it’s possible to earn a regular income. It is, I have a lot of friends in WA who have accomplished that. And I will be honest with you, there are also people struggling.

I will explain to you the factors. Some people have already Social Media accounts with lots of followers and opportunities, some start with no knowledge of Social Media at all. You understand that makes a huge difference. Another factor is peoples writing skills. Not everyone is a gifted writer. And some create within a week a very professional website, others just do not have a great feeling for colors and appearances.

Also, the choice of the niche you want to promote is an important factor. The willingness to learn new stuff, and the way you implement it.
      Some finish the certification course within a month, others take their time and work on it for more than 6 months.

I hope you understand that I can not guarantee a steady monthly income, I do not know anything about your circumstances, your way of working or your social environment.

One thing is sure, the course is created for success and is for everybody the same. Many succeeded, and so can you.

I wish you all the success in the world, Loes

2. Katerina says:

Hello there! What happens if you are from a country that doesn’t have PayPal? Are there any other options for payments? I would really like to take up this opportunity if there are other payment options. Thanks, and look forward to hearing from you soon.

• Loes says:

Hi Katerina, that’s nice:) I know there are possibilities, credit card is allowed also. In rare cases, when both options are not available, you can contact Kyle (the owner) at the forum, in person, to ask for a special treatment, I hope I can welcome you at Wealthy Affiliate. The first 7 days you’ll have a totally free premium access anyway. Time enough to arrange something. Kind regards, Loes

3. Carrie Riebold says:

Hi, I was about to join your program until i read reviews saying you don’t allow MLM businesses. I understand not wanting scam business, but the one i am working for is called Make Wealth Real. It is definitely not a scam as i have personal friends in it that have made alot of money easily and the program is easy to use and the things they promote are actually working programs like AAA, tax return, vacation benefits, grocery coupons ect. It would not give your company a bad name as it is a reputable company for many years growing fast. I have been with this business since Dec 2016 and just have a hard time trying to sell face to face. Can u please take my business into consideration and review it yourself? If u can let me promote it i would love to work with you and would love to promote your business as a helpful tool. I think your business is great and have done alot of research on it. I only work for businesses that are reputable and truthful. Thank you,
    Carrie Riebold

• Loes says:

Hi Carrie, you must have misread some things. I will explain to you the best I can. Wealthy Affiliate is an education platform where we teach people how to develop and monetize a website. You are (almost) totally free to fill in your website the way you want to. As long it’s legal. There are some businesses not allowed. 18+ erotic websites are one of those. Illegal is, of course, also not allowed. Wealthy Affiliate itself has not an MLM system. In all other cases, you are free to promote want you to want on your website. The Wealthy Affiliate environment is totally spamming free. So, when you decide to join our faculty, to learn how to monetize a website, you are definitely not allowed to promote your MLM business amongst the other students. You will be suspended if you do this.

I hope this explain enough to you, perhaps we’ll meet each other at the Wealthy Affiliate premises, kind regards, Loes

4. Jewel Carol says:

Hi Loes

I just love yr website. I would say, anyone interested to know more about Wealthy Affiliate should visit your site!! It will certainly satisfy their curiosity about what Wealthy Affiliate can offer them. :))

I believe that to start a successful online business, what you really need is the right knowledge and skills; and if you are willing to work hard, you should be able to start building a website without problem.

it looks like Wealthy Affiliate really can provide a great platform for anyone interested to build an online business. But of course, a lot of patience is needed to build a successful website!!

Loes, well-done on yr website, it truly shows yr hard work in it. And I really appreciate you sharing yr wealthy affiliate tips!!

Jewel Carol